Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Outbreak Season 4 was announced on February 8, 2012, and was the first official game of Outbreak held at DigiPen Institute of Technology. Season 4 was preceeded by three games of the more standard Humans vs. Zombies game model.
|Game Dates||Oct 8 - Oct 12, 2012|
|Last Human Alive||Garrett Allen|
The Official Season 4 game rules can be found here.
Like the Official Outbreak: Season 4 facebook page.
- Production Director - Nicole Maiorano
- Executive Producer, Art & PR - Marian Huber
- Executive Producer, Design - Kevin Sheehan
- Lead Designer - Jarrod Sherwin
- Systems Designer - Mike Riner
- Creative Designer - Davis Standley
- Marketing Director - Karyn McCollough
- Graphic Artist - Jessica Alves
- PR Specialist - Dave Jungck
- Product Designer - Dave Jungck
OverviewSeason 4 was the first full-production season to use the Outbreak model (instead of the standard Humans vs. Zombies model). As a result, Season 4 became the first season not to feature Original Zombies, and the first season to use wave respawning (Zombies respawn every x minutes on the hour, instead of y minutes after death) at Zombie Respawn Zones.
The game lasted an entire week, and became the first season to not have a mission cancellation.
|Team Leaders (Season 4)|
|Human Resistance: Mike Riner • Lawrence Choi|
|Zombie Horde: Jarrod Sherwin • Dave 'Babysocks' Jungck • Levi DeTienne|