Outbreak Season 4 was announced on February 8, 2012, and was the first official game of Outbreak held at DigiPen Institute of Technology. Season 4 was preceeded by three games of the more standard Humans vs. Zombies game model.
The last Human alive was Garrett Allen.
The Official Season 4 game rules can be found here.
Like the Official Outbreak: Season 4 facebook page.
- Production Director - Nicole Maiorano
- Executive Producer, Art & PR - Marian Huber
- Executive Producer, Design - Kevin Sheehan
- Lead Designer - Jarrod Sherwin
- Systems Designer - Mike Riner
- Creative Designer - Davis Standley
- Marketing Director - Karyn McCollough
- Graphic Artist - Jessica Alves
- PR Specialist - Dave Jungck
- Product Designer - Dave Jungck
OverviewSeason 4 was the first full-production season to use the Outbreak model (instead of the standard Humans vs. Zombies model). As a result, Season 4 became the first season not to feature Original Zombies, and the first season to use wave respawning (Zombies respawn every x minutes on the hour, instead of y minutes after death) at Zombie Respawn Zones.
The game lasted an entire week, and became the first season to not have a mission cancellation.
|Team Leaders (Season 3)|
|Human Resistance: Mike Riner • Lawrence Choi|
|Zombie Horde: Jarrod Sherwin • Dave 'Babysocks' Jungck • Levi DeTienne|