The Game Director is responsible for overseeing the entirety of production for a game of Humans vs. Zombies. Beginning at the conception phase, the Game Director helps to establish a core aesthetic for the game, and proceeds to ensure that the chosen aesthetic is maintained during the rest of development. He/she is also responsible for keeping the entire production team on-schedule through frequent small and large team meetings. In addition to duties during production, the Game Director is also responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of play once the game has started. These duties include but are not limited to conflict resolution, checking in with administration throughout the week, reporting game progress to the EVP's, and taking disciplinary action (if needed) against rule offenders. The position of Game Director is one of the most important positions in Humans vs. Zombies game development. Accordingly, the ideal candidate for Game Director is highly-motivated, highly-dedicated, and will ensure the game is ready by the final deadline - no matter the cost.
- Played at least one game of Humans vs. Zombies (at DigiPen or another school)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Must be currently-enrolled at DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Low coursework commitment
- Experience running pen & paper RPGs
- Worked with the HvZ Development Team on a previous game or season
- Experience in a "Producer" role in a GAM team or equivalent
How to Apply
Sign-ups for this position have been closed.